Here you can find the brief installation instruction. They are the SAME for both plugins (DPD & GLS).
The plugins can be tested before purchasing with 3 day Temporary license. After that period, the Temporary license will not be valid anymore!
This example will follow the installation on a GLS plugin version, but it is the same process for the DPD version as well.
Before installing the plugin, please make sure that you have a GLS or DPD account. That account has to be connected to the newest courier API. You can verify this with your couriers customer support agent.
The installation procedure:
- Download a GLS or DPD plugin
- WordPress Plugin Uploader or FTP Plugin Uploader
- License Activation
- Courier Account information
You can install WooCommerce Print Label plugin via the WordPress plugin uploader. That way you don’t have to unzip the file.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Click Choose File and select the WooCommerce GLS Print Label
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
You can also install WooCommerce Print Label plugin via the FTP:
- Unzip the .zip file you downloaded
- Find the
wp-gls-print-label.zipfolder (this directory is created when you unzip the file)
- Upload the
wp-gls-print-label.zipfolder to your
- Navigate to Control Panel: Plugins
- Under WooCommerce GLS Print Label, click Activate
Before using the plugin, you will need to activate the license. The plugin is connected to a domain. Only one plugin license will work per eCommerce domain. If you need multi-stores, please contact us.
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> GLS Settings
For the Temporary license, please use the following information. Howsoever, for the Full license you will be entering the real data which you’ll receive after you buy the license.
- Enter the License Key: E9409-EFE0A-19BB6-35300-4A4E (it will be valid for 3 days)
- Enter the Email: your valid email
- Enter the Phone No.: your valid phone number
- Click Save changes
Lastly, you’ll need to fill in the form with the needed data. Your couriers customer support agent will provide you with the necessary information.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> GLS Settings
- Try to fill in as many entry fields as possible, but bear in mind how there are some required fields (Username, Password and IDs)
- Click Save changes
Congrats! You are ready to print your labels and use our plugin’s other features as well.
For the instructions in regards to the Example of Using the plugin itself proceed over here.